For me, investing means trading. I buy low and sell high or vice versa when I am selling short. It doesn’t matter the security I am trading, as long as its price can be put on a graph.
It’s not by chance that my investing blog includes these two words, where you’ll find me blogging about stocks, forex, oil and bitcoins among other investments!
Connect with me
Since the first time I got into online trading, I became active in the financial communities, by participating in trading forums. Recently, social networking has become a thing in investing and online trading as well. I quickly joined those networks, where I am sharing charts and investing ideas as they cross my mind. Follow me as you would at Facebook or Twitter.
RESOURCES FOR INVESTING & TRADING
I have created a magazine where I save the articles I find online that help me improve my trading and investing skills. Feel free to read it.
Recommended Trading Books
- Come into my trading room – Dr. Alexander Elder
- The Master Swing Trader – Alan Farley
- Trade chart patterns like a pro – Suri Duddella
- Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques – Steve Nison
- You can be a stock market genius – Joel Greenblatt
- Trading in the zone – Mark Douglas
- The disciplined trader / Developing winning attitudes – Mark Douglas
Below, you can find the ten most recent articles I wrote about investing.
LATEST INVESTING TIPS AND POSTS