We all have visited plenty of websites offering tips which are based on some betting systems and strategies. We never get the chance to see one, but we are happy to receive the tips in our emails and move on. How about this time to build our unique betting system and have the tips right in front of us whenever we like to. Now that must be difficult, building our strategy from scratch, what are you talking about?
I’m going to post a series on How to Build your own Betting System, which upon completion might come in handy. There will be the following 6 posts:
- Selecting a sport to bet on.
- Data Collection, Statistics and Input Variables.
- Probability Calculations and Value Betting.
- Bankroll Requirements and Staking Plan.
- Expectations and Bankroll Growth.
- System Maintenance and some last advice.
I’ll post one article each day until it’s finished.