I have become a web developer and a writer after spending years risking my very own money to make money.
I began with card counting at blackjack tables, then moved to sports trading at betting exchanges, played online poker and ended up investing in US stock markets and forex. Nowadays I mostly write and develop websites than gamble or invest.
- Finance, Economics and Investing
- Stocks, forex and futures trading
- Offline and Online Gaming/Gambling
- Sports betting & sports trading
- Casino Games
- Live and Online Poker
- Web Development and Blogging
- Internet marketing and Advertising
Writing doesn’t mean I have quit gambling.
I still enjoy trading stocks, currencies or futures. I still test new sports betting strategies and sit down at online poker tables. It’s just that I have found joy in writing and have become a lot more creative. I even video blog at YouTube and Vimeo!
Whatever I write about comes from personal experience. That is why I need to stay active in the investing and gambling world!
So, I work from home as:
- A writer and blogger. I write for clients and for my own blogs.
- A trader. I used to trade sports a lot and even went full-time trading betting odds at betting exchanges, Betfair specifically. Nowadays I trade forex, stocks and futures in Wall Street.
- A gambler. No, I am not gambling away my money, I find opportunities in online betting and online poker where I believe I have an edge.
- A web developer. I buy domains, build websites and monetize them for profit or sell them. I also create websites for friends and clients (see completed and ongoing projects here).
- TradingGraphs: Stock and forex trading strategies and tips.
- BetStories: Improve your online betting skills and become an expert in sports.
- StoiximaOnline: Greek gaming news and tips. Unsurprisingly, all posts are written in Greek.
- Weberience: I share web development and blogging tips at my company’s website.