For me, investing means trading. I buy low and sell high or vice versa when I am selling short. It doesn’t matter what I am trading, as long as its price can be put on a chart. So, I often discuss trading stocks, forex, futures or cryptocurrencies.
Below, you can find the five most recent articles I wrote about investing.
LATEST INVESTING TIPS AND POSTS
For more up to date news and micro-blogging on investing, check out my Google+ Investing collection of posts.
Connect with me
Since the first time I got into online trading, I became active in the financial communities, by participating in trading forums. Recently, social networking has become a thing in investing and online trading as well. I quickly joined those networks, where I am sharing charts and investing ideas as they cross my mind. Follow me as you would at Facebook or Twitter.
RESOURCES FOR INVESTING & TRADING
I have created a magazine where I save the articles I find online that help me improve my trading and investing skills. Feel free to read it.
Recommended Trading Books
- Come into my trading room – Dr. Alexander Elder
- The Master Swing Trader – Alan Farley
- Trade chart patterns like a pro – Suri Duddella
- Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques – Steve Nison
- You can be a stock market genius – Joel Greenblatt
- Trading in the zone – Mark Douglas
- The disciplined trader / Developing winning attitudes – Mark Douglas