For me, investing means trading. I buy low and sell high or vice versa when I am selling short. It doesn’t matter what I am trading, as long as its price can be put on a chart. So, I often discuss trading stocks, forex, futures or cryptocurrencies.
You can find the five most recent articles I wrote about investing here.
Connect with me
Since the first time I got into online trading, I became active in the financial communities, by participating in trading forums. Recently, social networking has become a thing in investing and online trading as well. I quickly joined those networks, TradingView and StockTwits, where I am sharing charts and investing ideas as they cross my mind. Follow me as you would at Facebook or Twitter.
RESOURCES FOR INVESTING & TRADING
By clicking on the affiliate links, you not only help me pay this blog’s bills, but you also show your appreciation towards any helpful tip you read in my website. Besides, you don’t have to use the links if you don’t like. The price is the same whether you use the link or not.
Recommended Trading Books
- Come into my trading room – Dr. Alexander Elder
- The Master Swing Trader – Alan Farley
- Trade chart patterns like a pro – Suri Duddella
- Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques – Steve Nison
- You can be a stock market genius – Joel Greenblatt
- Trading in the zone – Mark Douglas
- The disciplined trader / Developing winning attitudes – Mark Douglas